Wednesday, May 9, 2012

TOP SIX COUNTDOWN! Top Beauty Products of 2012 (so far)

Here are the top beauty products that I've been LOVING so far in the year of twenty twelve! :) Enjoy!

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink
I think these are really cool because of how BOUNCY they are! They are kind of the consistency of Play-Doh but bouncier. The only thing is that they are not very pigmented. You kind of have to put on a few layers for a nice color. But on the other hand these work AMAZINGLY on your lips! Just apply a chapstick first then rub your finger in the blush and put it on your lips! Just use a different finger every time so that you don't get chapstick in the blush. These are around 6 or 7 dollars.
Essence Eyeshadow in Party All Night
I totally LOVE this eyeshadow! I wear it pretty much every day. It is a metallic dark brown color. It looks amazing with light pink lips to tone down the darkness of the shadow. The pigmentation is great if you use a cream eyeshadow/base underneath. Its more sheer without anything underneath. These are 2 dollars each.

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara in Very Black
This mascara is EPIC. it makes my eyelashes EXTREMELY long and SUPER AWESOME LOOKING. It reminds me of Barbie's eyelashes (hahahahahaha) This costs around 7 dollars.

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
I LOVE REVLON LIP BUTTERS. They are seriously AMAZING. They are EXTREMELY pigmented and they are sooooo buttery and smooth (hence the same). You don't need a chapstick under it because it pretty much is a chap stick! You don't need a lip gloss over top of it because they are SOOOO glossy!
AMAZING.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt.
I love nyx jumbo eye pencils! They are sooo creamy and easy to blend. They don't crease and they are highly pigmented! The color i got is a really pretty shimmery bronze color.

Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
This is my favorite eyeliner! It goes on SUPER easily and its SOOO black! It's my dream liquid eyeliner! I also LOVE the felt tip applicator. Its also really easy to do a cat eye!


I hope you enjoyed this!


~Mandie♥



No comments:

Post a Comment