Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back To School Outfit Ideas!

Well the end of summer is coming near, whether we like it or not. I always like some ideas when I'm picking out my outfit for the first day of school, so here's some cute ideas that, if you want, you can base your outfit on! I hope you like them!

- Comfy
If your going for a comfy and cute outfit, this one is great for you.

$35 from Hollister

$30 from AE

$25 from Kohls

$25 from Target

- Cute
This a a good outfit for girls who like to have a few trendy pieces, but still like to be comfy. 

$20 from AE

$25 from Hollister

$25 from AE

- Dressy
If your a girl who likes to dress up for the first day of school, this outfit will be a score for you. its not too fancy, but not too laid-back. 

$40 from Hollister

(Cardigan) $29 from Urban Outfitters

$30 from Forever21

- Effortless
This outfit is my favorite of them all. Its just a really cute, casual, and effortless outfit. 


$10.80 from Forever21

$25 from AE

$30 from AE

$30 from Target



I hope you liked the outfits!

~Mandie♥






















2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love these outfits!!! Just wish i had enough money for them. Can you post about outfits to wear for a backyard party in July? for bigger girls? that's is on the cheap side? Thanks!

    p.s. <3 your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey anon! this is my old blog, check out my new one! it's http://justkeepdreaming1723.wordpress.com/

      Delete