Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup

photo.PNG

photo.PNG

Hey Girls! So Today I'm going to be reviewing this new MAC Lipstick that I recently got. It's my first lipstick from MAC so I was super excited to try it out. The color (Creme Cup) is a Creamsheen, which means it is very creamy; it is just that! The pigmentaion is amazing on this and the color is so pretty! It's a pretty basic color, a light pinky nude, but it's just what I was looking for. It goes on SUUUUUUPER smooth and stays on until you eat. It was kinda pricey for just a lipstick ($15), but it is 100% worth it. I heard MissGlamorazzi (sorry if I spelled that wrong} on Youtube, and it looked sooo pretty on her, so i started staring at it every time i went to MAC, and so i just gave in and bought it. This is my favorite lipstick that I have and I wear it every day (when I'm not wearing my Revlon Lip Butters). I would definetly reccomend this to you!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\mandie/////////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment