Friday, January 27, 2012

Best Spring/Summer dresses and skirts

Maxi dresses are really really long dresses. They are super cute in the spring or summer. If you're shorter, like me, it can be hard to wear them without tripping over them. A simple solution would be wearing a pair of wedges. I would suggest some wedge sandals that have at least a 3 inch heel.

There's also maxi skirts. I like to wear them in the spring or summer, again, with a pair of wedge sandals.

Here are some maxi dresses that I found:

Delia's ($15, on sale)

American Eagle ($44.50, online exclusive)

Delia's ($20, on sale)

Since I couldn't find many maxi skirts, I'm going to show you something else: High-Low dresses and skirts. They are REALLY cool. Here's some that I like:

Delia's ($39.50)

Delia's ($39.50)

Delia's ($34.50)



~Mandie♥











No comments:

Post a Comment