Monday, January 30, 2012

A few of my favorite things ^_^

These are a few of my favorite things:

1. TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!! OMG I am a totally crazed Taylor Swift fan. Call me a Swiftie!
2. Shopping. My fave stores are AE, Aeropostale, Delia's, and Target (Their Juniors clothes)
3. Adele. Her amazing voice is awesome! :P
4. Chocolate. I will only eat Asher's chocolate tho. And like brownies, cake, ice cream, anything chocolate flavored!
5. My wonderful friends and family!!! (A shout out to my peeps!!!)
6. iPods. And iPhones. and iPads. and Macs. ANYTHING APPLE!!!!!!!!
7. THE MALL
8. my church! almost all of my peeps are from church! I love my church so much its amazing!
9. Google+ (soon to beat Facebook! hahaha jk I actually think Facebook might be better... I'll have to see once I get one!)
10. God! I love Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment