Saturday, April 14, 2012

Debby Ryan's (from Jessie) Adorable Style!

So i love the show Jessie (on disney channel) and the girl who plays Jessie (Debby Ryan) has an ADORABLE style and I thought i'd show you some of my favorite outfits from her! i also love her hair and makeup!


I love her dress in this outfit! Its really cute and it is a strapless dress but she keeps it modest with it being longer and higher up in the chest. <3

I love her jeans and shoes in this outfit! The shoes are really unique and cute and colored skinny jeans are all the rage!! <3

I love the dress she is wearing! Also the shoes! I feel like the gold in the dress makes her hair color really pretty! :)

I LOVE the pop of color in this outfit!!!!! <3

This is definetly my favorite outfit so far!!! I love her jean jacket with the floral top and the boots!!!! SOMEONE GIMME THIS OUTFIT!! haha! but seriously! ;)

I love this outfit for spring! I think its really pretty and floraly. I think it seems a bit whimsical which i LOVE! I also love pastels



~Mandie♥







1 comment:

  1. your a very simple girl i like all your outfit

    ReplyDelete