Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April Fools + Favorite Scents

Hello everyone! I'd like to wish you a very happy April Fools Day! I sadly didnt get to prank anyone but if you did then congrats! hope it worked out. So yeah here are my favorite spring scents (from Bath and Body Works)

1. White Citrus
I really really like lemoney and citrusey things for spring and summer and i apsalutley love this scent! It smells AMAZING!!!!


2. Pink Chiffon
This is my favorite scent EVER!!! It's a really girly scent and its perfect for spring. It smells like a mixture of vanilla and flowers and all that other magical stuff. It's really lightweight so if you are looking for a purfume that isnt strong you will love this!


3. Paris Amour
I love love LOVE this scent! It's sooo springy and flowerey and I love it so much!



4. Fresh Picket Strawberries
I love the smell of strawberries so last friday when i went to the mall I got the hand sanitizer! It smells HEAVENLY!!!!!! O..migosh you HAVE to try this it is amazing! They have it in hand soap and hand sanitizer so pick your favorite!


5. Kitchen Lemon
I love the smell of that lemoney scent that usually is dish-cleaner, but I found it at B&BW and I really love this smell! It reminds me of summer, i have no idea why


6. Peach Bellini
I love this scent! My friend introduced it to me and I was like OMG IT SMELLS SO GOOD! So my mom got the soap and it is EPIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!




Happy Spring!

~Mandie♥




White Citrus Supercharged Body Scrub - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksWhite Citrus Supercharged Body Scrub - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksWhite Citrus Supercharged Body Scrub - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

No comments:

Post a Comment