Monday, June 11, 2012

Casual Summer Outfit

This is cute a cute and casual summer outfit for any day you just want a more laid-back look :)

I thought that this top was really really cute because of the birds on it. I absolutly LOOOVE the bird print trend. It also has some zipper detailing on the back which gives it a more edgy look from the back while in the front it looks more girly. I love it. :D It's from Target and its around $16-17 :)

I bought these shorts a few weeks ago and they are adorable! They are a little longer then reglular short shorts and I like that :) you can also roll them up another time and make them shortie shorts. I love them soooo much! They are from American Eagle and you can find them online and in stores. They are kind of expensive (around $30) but they are totally worth it. They quality is amazing and I wear them a TON. 

These sandals are really cute! I love the color of them. They are from PacSun but you can find some EXTREAMLY similar ones at Target for $7 cheaper (I got them in brown). They don't have this color in the Target ones so I just used these. :)



For a necklace I just had to pick my nerd glasses necklace. ;) I am just obsessed with it ;D like i said on my other post its from Forever 21

Last but not least I added this really cute polka dotted chunky braclet from Forever 21. I think it is really cute! :)


I hope you liked this outfit!

~Mandie♥






No comments:

Post a Comment