Friday, June 15, 2012

Must Have Products for Summer!

1. Turquoise Nail Polish
Turquoise is my favorite color and a nail polish is obviously a must! Try Essie's Turquoise & Caicos for a great high quality polish that has amazing color payoff! 

2. Cream Eyeshadows
I like to switch over to cream eyeshadows in the summer. I'm not sure why but i just like them better. :) Try Maybelline Color Tattoos for a long lasting color! For a non-waterproof look try Revlon Cream Shadows.

3. A Cream Blush
I LOOOOVE cream blushes for any time of the year, but especially in the summer. Try NYX cream blushes for the best quality!

4. Tinted Lip Balm
These are musts for summer. They give lots of moisture and lots of color. The best around are definitely Revlon Lip Butters. They are sooooo amazing. My favorite color is Sugar Frosting. 



So yeah I know that wasn't that many things but whatever haha ;)

~Mandie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment