Friday, September 21, 2012

Everyday Makeup: Fall

So I've done lots of these... I think I'll do a new one every season. So this is my fall version. I hope you find this helpful in some way shape or form ;)

First I wash my face with my Clean and Clear Morning Burst fruit infusions face wash (it's the orange kind) then i use my moisterizer (Clean & Clear Dual Action). Next I use my Maybelline 8-in-1 (yes... EIGHT!) Dream BB Cream to cover up redness, then i use the Maybelline fit me concealer underneath my eyes, on my eyelids, and on any pimples that i have. Then I put on my Maybelline fit me power with a big fluffy brush to soak up any oily-ness. Then for blush i use the NYX Cream blush in Glow. For my eyes, i keep it very simple. I just use my One by One mascara from Maybelline, and then the middle color in the Covergirl Trio in Shimmering Sands all over my eyelid. For lips i use my EOS lipbalm (the strawberry one) then i use my Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait. So that's it! :)


~Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment