Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Beauty Essentials

I am so so SO excited for fall! It is my favorite time of year. It just makes you feel so warm and cozy. And I loooooove cool weather, so i am totally a fall girl! So, back to the post, these are my fall beauty essentials. Enjoy!



Scents:

1. Vera Wang Princess
ahhh this smells SO SO good! I got one of those little paper things where you flip open the side and you can smell it, and it seriously smells like heaven. I'd reccomend with any scent buying the rollerball version first so that you can see if you like it for sure and so that you wont have wasted almost $50. Also the packaging is adorable. 

$18-75 from Sephora

2. DKNY Be Delicious 
This also smells sooo good! It's super fruity and it smells like green apples and other epic stuff. I think it's a great scent for any time of the year! It's a really nice scent for spring and summer, but also for fall and winter for a more fun scent. 

$23-80 from Sephora

3. B&BW Black Raspberry Vanilla (online only)
This is totally my favorite scent of all time. It smells like HEAVEN!! It is perfect for fall. It smells pretty much like the name says; like black raspeberries and a hint of vanilla 

$14 from Bath and Body Works


Hair:

1. Messy Bun
I looooooooooove this hairstyle! It is perfect for pretty much everything. You can make it casual or make it dressy. It is just adorable! 

So here's a picture of what it looks like. (This isn't me, just a picture i found on Google)

2. High Messy Ponytail
This is also a SUPER cute hairstyle and it's soooo cute. 

Here's a picture of what it looks like! When I wear it, it looks a little different because my hair is shorter than this girl's hair, but it still looks adorable!


Makeup:


1. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation 
I don't own this foundation, but from what I've heard this is the best one out there :) 

$43 from Sephora 

2. Benifit Boi-ing Concealer
This is super creamey and perfect for covering blemishes!

$20 from Benefit.com

3. NYX Cream Blush
I loooove this blush! It's super super pigmented and it is such a pretty color! 

$7 from Ulta

4. Clinique High Impact Mascara
This mascara is super pretty! I tried it on at the Clinique counter at Macy's and it makes my eyelashes look amazing! 

$16 from Sephora

5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
This is the perfect matte crease color for everyday wear in the fall!

$18 from Ulta

6. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
I am in love with these lip butters! I have four of them, and they are amazing! This is the perfect raspberry lip color for fall. 

$7 from Target



I hope you liked this post! Give me feedback in the comments about what you would like me to post :)


~Mandie♥
















No comments:

Post a Comment